Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My "friends".

I told you I would do a separate post about my so called "friends" so here goes nothin`. I do believe I have some of the most inconsiderate, insensitive friends ever. Some of them are great. Some suck major monkey balls. One in particular. This "friend" of mine just had a baby 2 months ago. She got pregnant on her first try. Lucky her. Well she seems to be rubbing it in my face about how fertile she is. Bitch. Seriously who does that? She has actually said "oh I'm so fertile" when I have been talking to her about my treatments and so forth. We were at a wedding on Saturday and she actually said that if her & my husband danced that maybe her fertility would rub off onto him. I thought Jake was going to blow a gasket. I was glad she actually said something like that to him because he never hears the shit she says to me. See her husband and mine are best friends. Her husband is currently deployed in Afghanistan. Apparently she goes out all weekend & during the week (she doesn't work) and leaves the poor baby w/her parents all night then doesn't pick her up until late morning so she can sleep off her hangover. This baby is only TWO months old!!! She has colic and my friend actually said to me that some days she just wants to send her back. It makes me sick just typing all of this. She has actually text me in the same sentence and said "so did you get any of your test results back yet? OMG my baby just smiled at me for the first time today!" UGHHHH. Some people just plain suck. Another friend of mine who has been my friend since the 2nd grade has said to me that she doesnt think I need to go through all of these treatments to get pregnant. I just need to see a chiropractor. For real? I've been trying for over a year & have had 3 failed IUI's. I think its going to take more than a few pokes in my back to get me pregnant. Some people just need to get a friggin clue.

3 comments:

Earl Gearl said...

Wow. Those are some insanely inconsiderate friends. Would you like to borrow my stilletos so you can kick her in her face???

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Hahaha. Yeah can I! That was why I wanted to "borrow" your post about what you shouldnt say to an IF person. Shes probably to stuck on herself to even read it but... I put in on there just for her!

Margriet (from WebMD) said...

I'm giving your rude friends virtual slaps in the face right now. I'm sorry. (((HUGS)))