Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

IUI #4 complete

Well I just got home from my IUI and things went pretty crapily (is that a word?) The IUI itself went fine, no cramping or anything but DH's count was 14mil (normally its 20-30) motility was 52% which was good & normal for him. I just don't understand why his count is going down so much. We haven't FD in over a week trying to get his count up. There is nothing that we can think of that could be making it go down. We have a consultation w/my RE tomorrow after our IUI. He asked if my ins. covered IVF. It does thank god. I'm assuming that is the route he's thinking of taking. Dh is all about it. He says IVF is almost a guarantee. I hate to tell him that its not. There are lots of girls on here that it didn't work for. Why would I be any different? I'm thinking of TAB for a cycle just to get my body off meds and then go for it. I will update tomorrow evening when I know for sure what we are doing next. I am so emotionally drained right now. I just cant believe this is happening. I just hope & pray that these IUI's worked. Oh yeah and I showed my RE my chart and told him I was afraid I O'd on Sunday and he didn't seem too concerned. He said that would be pretty rare since the eggs we still in tact on Saturday. I didn't really get that but I'm gonna go w/it. He said that he thinks we are going to have perfect timing. I hope hes right. Well I have the rest of the afternoon off work so I'm going to curl up on the couch w/my poochies and watch some Lifetime.

No comments: