Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Its a....

BFN. Ha fooled ya huh? I knew it would be so I'm actually not too down about it. I have an U/S scheduled for Wednesday to determine when I will be starting follistim. Not really looking forward to that! This next cycle we are doing follistim w/IUI. Basically we agreed on this just to see how I do w/follistim and to make sure my dosage is just right for the following cycle when we will be doing IVF. We will be doing IVF where they actually inject the sperm into the egg. I know there is a name for it... something like ICSI hell I donno. Jake is taking a multivitamin now plus 500mg of vit C. I'm hoping that improves his count so we at least have a chance at the next IUI. We shall see!

Oh yeah totally off topic but my mom called me Friday night wanting to know if I wanted to go out to lunch w/her Saturday! WTF? I thought oh shit she found my blog! It was actually pretty fun.

No comments: