Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I need something to do.

What's the age difference between you and the last person you kissed? 2 years and 4 days.

Do you believe that there's always room in your heart for your first true love? Yes. They can still hold a place in your heart but thats it.

What did you do yesterday? Cleaned house, took a nap then went out w/some people from work.

Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? Because I love him!

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's underwear? boxers yes

Do you have trust issues? Not really. If anything I trust to easily

Have you ever been out side completely naked? Yeah, skinny dipping & going parking back in the day! haha... oh the memories.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason? I do. We just may not know the reason yet.

What do you think about Wal-Mart? I hate it but sometimes you have no choice but to go there.

Are you mean? If you piss me off yes.

Can you keep white sneakers clean? I try to.

Do you have a bank account? Yes. Too many.

Would you change your name? Already did after I got married.

What is your zodiac sign? Aries

Do you like Subway? Its my favorite! I bet I eat there at lease 2 times a week.

Last time you had a nice bubble bath? A month ago maybe.

How long have you and your bf/ gf been dating? Dated on and off for about 7 years and have now been married for 3. So... 10 years total.

Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Depends. Sometimes I want to grow my hair out and then I decide to cut if off.

What about on the opposite sex? Short.

Do you like ice cream? Love it!

When is the next time you're going away? Nov to Minnessota hopefully. It will depend on if we are doing IVF at that time.

When's your birthday? April 10, 1984

Do you like to work with little kids? Yep.

Where are your mom and dad? My mom is at home I think & my dad is in heaven.

Where's your boyfriend/girlfriend at? Hes sitting on the couch watching TV.

What do you miss most about your past?~> I don't really know.

Do you like to eat ice? Yep as long as its crushed.

Last text says.. "I'm on my way"

When do you go to sleep? During the week about 10. Weekends whenever I'm tired.

What are you doing? This. I'm bored!!

Would you ever consider moving to another state to be with the one you love? Oh yeah.

Do you talk to your parents? Yeah

Do you lie to them? If I have good reason to.

Do you have empty bottles of alcohol hidden somewhere? No. I think I'm old enough to drink if I want to.

Do you have any community service hours? No

Ever kissed somebody that names starts with H? Not that I recall.

Own rainbow underwear? No

Ever kissed somebody that name starts with a C? Yes

Are you going to have a good night? I hope so.

Do you want to see someone right now? Always.

What are you listening to? TV in the other room.

Have you ever had your heart broken? Who hasn't

Did you do anything mean to someone today? No

Are you happy? Sometimes. Not so much these days though.

What did you do today? Went to Walmart... ugh.

Do you miss anyone? My dad.

Who was the last person you held hands with? My hubbie

No comments: