Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The next step.

Well I POAS again this morning. Another - which I expected. I called the RE's and they still want me to get a beta today to be sure that I'm not KU before stopping the progesterone. Blah. I talked to the nurse for quite a while on the phone and here is what she said... Next cycle we are doing IUI w/100mg clomid & hcg. Testing for antibodies on the 29th. If we do have antibodies than they will but a pinkish fluid in the "semen cup" that pretty much washes the antibodies off the sperm. If that cycle doesnt work we will move onto injectables w/IUI for a cycle or 2. We are going to have a consultation w/my RE on the day of our IUI's to discuss our plans and what we will do if these fail. Pretty much sounds like I will have about 3 more IUI's before moving to IVF or anything like that. Which is fine w/me. I just want to add something else to the mix other than clomid ya know? Anywho just wanted to let you all know where I'm at. Thanks for all your kind words to me about my bfn's & pity parties. IF just sucks. Just plain sucks.

1 comment:

Earl Gearl said...

It's always good to have a plan! I hope you don't need it after this cycle!