Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My List.

I need a bit of a pick me up so I thought I would jot down some things that I love & some things I hate just to vent a bit. Of course this is just a small list there are much more things I love/hate more than this!

~Things I love~

My husband
My mom & late dad
My brother
My nieces & nephews
My mother & father in-law
My brother in-law
My grandparents & grandparent's in-law
My doggies
All of my other family (most of them)
My cat (lives w/my mom)
My friends
My job (most of the time)
The smell of rain
The sounds of a thunderstorm
Laying out
Being appreciated
Dreaming
Looking at old pictures
My Zune
My house

The ocean
Vacations
The smell of my dads cologne
Pizza
Old school memories
Getting flowers
Miami Ink
CSI


~Things I hate~

Being Infertile
Fertile crack whores
Funerals
Backstabbers
Social climbers
Liars
Cheaters
All around just fake people
People that do not use car seats (big pet peeve)
Animal abusers/neglecters
People that do not take care of their houses
People that do not bathe
Rude people
People that take FOREVER in Walmart line w/their damn coupons and
what not
People that try & push their religion on you
People that don't fill out their deposit tickets or know their account number!
Bad drivers
Most meats (not a vegetarian or anything I just don't like most meat)
Burger King commercials


Wow my ~Things I love~ list is bigger than the ~Things I hate~ I'm actually suprised!





No comments: