Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I gotta get away.

I've been doing some really serious thinking about moving. Moving to another state, not a different neighborhood. The town I live in is small. There is maybe 15 stores in our mall all of which suck. You have to drive 1 1/2 hours to get some where w/good shopping. Me being a person that loves to shop I absolutly hate it. I've been searching the web for houses & we could move to Indianapolis (DH went to college there at ITT) and get a house thats twice the size as ours built in 2000 for the price of ours. Dont get me wrong. I love my house & what we have done w/it but I need a change. A serious change. Not just a change of color on the walls. I could get a job at any bank & Jake could work constructin there or go back to an engineering place he worked at in college. The good thing about what he does now is that his dad owns it and he can always come back if it doesnt work out. I need to get out of this black hole town I live in. I've always wanted to move somewhere else. I'm just so depressed right now... I know things will get better but I need something more. Maybe I'm just reaching out to the wrong things but I cant get moving away out of my head. I guess I think a fresh start, a new us, a new life! Stupid huh?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Jayme,
I hear ya about the moving thing. We move a lot with my husbands job. Sometimes it is nice to get a "fresh start" somewhere else, other times moving scares the hell out of me. I don't really like where we are living now, so like you, I'm ready to move on and find someplace new. It's just another adventure on this crazy roller coaser we call life.

elephantscanremember said...

I like to move often too. I hope you are able to do it and get a "new start". As long as you still post, we have no problem if you move!

(And at least your town has a mall! :P )