Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Bad neighbor take two.

OMG you guys aren't even going to believe this. If I was pissed before you have no idea how mad I am now!! My neighbor that is moving because his house is being repossessed plays on a baseball league. Well... our neighbor across the street plays w/him and we are good friends with him & his wife. Last night we went w/the "good" neighbors on their boat on the lake to watch fire works and the husband which is on the same baseball team as the "bad" neighbor tells me that "bad" neighbor told EVERYONE on his baseball team that the reason he is moving is because him & I are having an affair and Jake found out!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE. OMG. This guy is probably 20yrs older than me. He has a big ol beer belly & he doesn't take care of his animals! Do you really think I would cheat on my husband w/this guy!?! Yeah right. I just hope no one believes him. We live in a small town where stuff like this gets spread like wild fire. EVERYONE hear w/in a few weeks. I'm not even kidding. I mean seriously WHY would you say something like that? If Jake were to believe that, that could break up a marriage. Thank god Jake knows hes a MORON and that I would never do that. He just better pray he doesn't come back here for any reason what so ever. What a fucking fuck! Grrrrr. To top that off our awesome lake outing last night turned out to be the craziest night I have had in a long time. First off we are cruising the lake getting ready for the fire works to start when we get pulled over by the water authority people. Dick heads. They end up checking every little thing on the boat. The fire extinguisher, the life jackets, making Luke "good" neighbor do a sobriety test, which he passed, makeing sure the horn & the lights worked. They gave him a $75 ticket for being 1 life jacket short. We were like 75 FT from their dock where we could have gotten another one. But no, they gave him a ticket anyway. Ass hole. THEN after that we decide to take our spot to watch the fire works the boat dies. Yes it dies. In the lake. We had to paddle our way to shore for Luke to go WALK to his house to get a new battery dealy. We were waiting for nearly 1 hr. He comes back, fixes the boat and we were then on our way. Well we get pulled over AGAIN. Luke told him we dont have time for this! "We've already been pulled over once tonight, our boat was dead for 1yr & I'm running on a battery. We have to go home." The cop was like "oh okay" and just left. I woudn't believe it. I though for sure he was getting another ticket. Finally we get back to their house and their dog is missing. Must of gotten spooked from the fire works. We have no idea how she got out of her cage. I hope they found her. Poor thing. She's a sweetie. Her & my dog Bree are like best friends. Bree wines out the window if Jasmine "good" neighbor is out. Anyway... this got to be really long. Just had to vent about "bad" neighbor & our fun time w/"good" neighbor. Ugh... happy 4Th to me.

No comments: