Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

What a friggin a-hole!

Man I am soooo pissed off right now. My husband just came inside from mowing the yard and proceeds to tell me that our neighbor who is moving is going around telling the other neighbors that he is moving because he can't stand Jake. Turns out he's actually moving because his house is getting repossessed. The only reason he doesn't like us is because a few months ago his little dog got worms and was starving to death is his back yard. Jake & I being dog lovers got completely pissed & told him he had to either take the dog to the vet or give it away or else we were bringing it to a shelter. He ended up giving it to a friend of his... or so he said. Other than that we have been good neighbors for the last 2 years we have lived here. I wouldn't say we were "friends" or anything but Jake & him would talk sometimes. I mean seriously to go around telling neighbors you can't stand someone basically because he didn't want your dog to starve. Fuck him. I wish he was home right now. I swear all these hormones make me a huge bitch. I just want to go over there and punch him in the nose. Good riddance. Maybe we will get a decent neighbor in there now. .. ass hole.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Screw him!!! Let him leave, the neighborhood will be better with out him. You and your husband are good people for trying to help him with his dog. You and Jake are the good guys, and thats all that counts.