Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

RE appt tomorrow!

Alrighty... I have an RE appt tomorrow morning for my U/S & HCG shot. Hopefully anyway.. just depends on my follies! If I do get the hcg tomorrow I will have IUI's on Tuesday & Wednesday. We are planning on staying in Sprinfield on Monday & Tuesday night (its 2 hrs away!). Looks like I wont be able to update until Wed evening. I just REALLY hope I can get everything done by Wednesday. I really cant take off any more time from work right now. Anywho wish me luck! I'm excited! I know I shouldnt be but... I'm just super hopeful about this. I talked w/my hubbie and if this doesnt work we are going to have a lap next cycle to check for endo which I will discuss w/the RE tomorrow too. Ugh I'm going to go broke!

2 comments:

Earl Gearl said...

Hey Girl, I saw you comment on Nancy's blog and I've added you to my list. Yay for blogger buddies!

Jen said...

Jayme,

I'm wishing you the best of luck over the next few days. I hope this is it for you!!! I will be going on vacation, but will be looking at your blog for updates.

~~~~~Good Luck~~~~~~